Wittus Phenix Green 75 Wood Burning Stove in the color Charcoal
The Phenix Green zero-clearance built-in fireplaces from Bodart & Gonay of Belgium set a new standard for wood burning stoves. Equipped with the latest retractable door technology, it allows the user to enjoy the fire with the door open or closed.
With the door lifted, you enjoy the warmth of a genuine open fire. With the door closed, you get a full view through the panoramic window and with the maximum efficiency range of 76%—82% and exceptional heating power.
Phenix Green are available in four models: the 75, 85, 95, and the 120. The technological advances along with low CO and particulate emissions makes the Phenix Green fireplace an ecologically friendly product.
All models include these special features:
- multi-ducting capability, which enables heat transfer in up to 6 additional rooms
- a linear, seamless steel frame
- an upward lifting/forward tilting door feature that make it easy to clean the glass viewing window
- the outside air system uses 100% direct air intake
- the thermostat keeps the temperature regulated.
The Phenix Green series stand out as a contemporary zero-clearance built-in fireplace that allows for maximum fire viewing, high efficiency, and high quality standards. They can be used with either a Class A or Heatilator chimney system. Heating capacity ranges from 2,000 - 3,000 square feet.
The Phenix Green fireplaces are safety tested to UL 127 standards in the U.S. and ULC S6610-M87 in Canada. They are also EPA wood burning fireplace program qualified.